Jenbacher J620 GS-E11 located in Porriño – PONTEVEDRA (SPAIN).
The engine will be supplied as in where is in stocked. As mentioned on the previous point, is a Jenbacher J620 GS-E11.
- Power: 2.700 kW.
- Year of manufacture: 2002. Start-up July 2003.
- Fuel: Natural gas.
- Alternator: Leroy Somer model LSA54 L9 4P | 3.780 kVA | 6,3 kV | 50 Hz.
- Control panel including DIANE and synchronizer.
- Natural gas valves.
- Switchbreaker 6,3 kV and protection&metering panel.
- Motor control center 400 V.
- Exhaust gases silencer and exhaust ducts, by-pass stacks and diverters.
- Pumps, instrumentation and piping.
- Special Tools as available at site.
- Documentation and drawings related to the installation.
- Status: Genset stopped and available for dismantling.
- Total run hours: 16.925 hours after breakdown in 2009. New genset provided by Jenbacher at the time.
- Generator rewinded April 2008.
PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE CURRENT STATE